Thursday 11 October 2012

Fifty Shades of Grey emerges in full colour thanks to racy Merseyside


“At first I thought ‘don’t be ridiculous – nobody will do that’ but I put the idea out there and I was taken aback by the response. “It takes confidence to do a normal shoot, let alone one with a bondage theme, but I’ve had so many women interested it’s been great.” So, in her studio equipped with gorgeous red satin bed linen and red drapes, women can re-live the erotic adventures of Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey. There is even a tie on hand, emulating the famous cover of the book, which subjects can pose with. “The shades shoot is a bit of a giggle and the women are in control of everything. It’s nothing to be frightened of and it can be as raunchy or as tame as they want – within reason of course,” says Tracey who is used to taking saucy snaps – she regularly does sexy ‘boudoir’ type shoots with women in lingerie or even less – as well as photographing couples in intimate poses to provide a keepsake of their romance “It’s quite dark but it is still about femininity and about the women’s curves. “And yes, it helps if you’ve read the book but you can always bring your own ideas along too!” One woman who did just that is 39-year-old mum of two Jenny Reid. Having already done a boudoir shoot she jumped at the chance to go back in front of a lens brandishing a whip and chains. “I had breast cancer five years ago and afterwards decided to do some photos with Tracey. I absolutely loved it,” says Jenny who lives in Ness and runs a child minding business with her husband. “It was a massive confidence boost and hugely empowering although both me and my husband Andrew were insistent that she didn’t airbrush out the scars from my lumpectomy. I think there is so much emphasis on looking perfect I wanted to prove that beauty comes from within.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banners Ads