Saturday 6 October 2012

Entertainment News Builds Buzz For ‘The Dark Knight’ With Batman-Themed Cover


In its 2012 Forecast issue, Entertainment Weekly is building some major buzz for “The Dark Knight Rises”: Christian Bale appears on the cover in his full Batman regalia and talks about the pressure he felt to end the trilogy in fine fashion.

“I can tell you the truth because I’m done with it: I felt immense pressure,” he admitted. “And I think it’s a good pressure, because you owe it to the films and the people’s expectations to make great work.”

We also get a new photo of Thomas Hardy as Bane (see below). When asked about that character, Christopher Nolan said, “I think when people see the film, things will come into focus. Bane is very complex and very interesting, and when people see the finished film, people will be very entertained by him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banners Ads